Coordinator: Grace Tsoka
Team Members: Josephine Williams, Lonesome Tsoka
To improve Health, Social and Economical Wellbeing as well as to respond to disasters (such as fireds, floods, hurricanes and tornadoes). Response will also include attending to emotional and spiritual needs of persons responding to traumatic stress.
Goals of the Health Activities are
* to disseminate information and resources (such as catalogs)
* setting aside at least three important annual health promotion days. Which may include: Health Emphasis Sabbath (February),
Let's Move Day (September), and Health Education Emphasis Week (October), and National World Health Days
Natural Remedies & Cooking:
The goals of Remedies & Cooking are to present demonstrations for:
* Natural Remedies
* Vegetarian/vegan cooking classes & seminars
The goals of the Service Team are:
* to discover the needs of the community, in order to mobilize a response from the Church
* Mentoring & Tutoring, Crisis Care, Elder Care, & Youth Empowerment
This team will partner with the Adventist Community Service Center to support the needs of the community.